22 de dezembro de 2008

Exorcizando a Sandy que há em mim (Listening to Amy Winehouse)



Just frieds

I wanna touch you
But that just hurts

---

Love is a losing game

For you I was a flame
Love is a losing game
Five story fire as you came
Love is a losing game

Why do I wish I never played
Oh, what a mess we made
And now the final frame
Love is a losing game

---

Me & mr Jones

No, you ain't worth guest list
Plus one of all them girls you kiss
You can't keep lying to yourself like this
Can't believe you played yourself (out) like this

What kind of fuckery are we?
Nowadays you don't mean dick to me

(...)

But I could swear that we were through
I still wonder 'bout the things you do

---

Wake up alone

The dark covers me and I cannot run now
My blood running cold
I stand before him
It's all I can do to assure him
When he comes to me
I drip for him tonight
Drowning in me we bathe under blue light

---

Nenhum comentário: